Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seed list update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:39 pm

The new 2010 Aymeric-de-barmon seed list should be on-line from the 16-11-09.
www.adblps-graines-cactus.com
The list contains many interesting documented mamm's, germination is good and he is easy to deal with.

Tam.
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Jara Dohanlik has also issued an updated seedlist, special No 10, Nov 2009.
www.cactus-hobby.eu
A lot of interest mamm's with RS and MZ field collections. I had a lot of seed from him last year and found the germination to be good. He takes a while to communicate with you but it is well worth it.

Tam
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 am

the new succseed seed list is now on line at..
http://www.succseed.com/
5 pages of Mamm's and a lot of ML field numbers.

Tam.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks Tam, for these. I had seen Aymeric's list, but not the Succeed one.

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 am

Dr Jan Martin Jeeminek how has produced a new seedlist but it is not online yet.
You have to E-mail him at webmaster@cactus-succulent.com and requst a copy be send to you.
There are 5 pages of Mamm's mostly documented and some interesting field numbers from RS and MZ and many Rep collections.

Tam
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

The new Kohres seedlist is now online at www.koehres@t-online.de

Tam
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Cactus heaven from Malta can be found at http://cactus-heaven.com/
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 pm

The new Piltz seed list is now on line and can be found at www.kakteen.piltz.de
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks for the update. Just on eproblem, no UK or England or GB in the pull down list on the porder form.
I have alerted Pilz to this via my order....

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 am

The new Mesa Gardens ( Steven Brack ) seed list is how on line at WWW.mesagarden.com
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

Can any one tell me about Pavel Pavlicek / chrudim.
There appears to be a new seed list on-line but there seems to me a dead line of the 15th Feb. I have sent him an E-mail but have had no reply.
I have never had any dealing with him before and do not know what he is like. Any information would be helpful.
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 am

Jara Dohanlik has issued a updated seed list, Special No 11, which can be found on his web-site by clinking on the link above ( top left hand side of the page ).
While there 17 pages of Mamm's from documemnted sources some of those field numbers I have not been able to find in the field lists.

There are a lot of KMR field numbers. Althought I have seen this acronym before I have no information regarding these collectors. If anyone could tell who these are and indeed tell me were I could fine a field list I would be very grateful.
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 pm

New 2010/11 seed and plant list.. www.kaktusyhk.cz
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 am

Jan Martin Jecminek now has a new seed list on line.
http://www.cactus-succulent.com
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm

And we seem to have come full circle over the last year (see which seed list started this thread).

Aymeric de Barmon's new seed list is available online at AdeB 2011 seed list

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 am

The new Kohres seedlist has arrived throught the post today.
While they have a large list of mammillaria species, there is not much in the way of documented material. Most of it is Reppenhagen numbers, a few Lau and some Rogozinski field numbers.
I usually place an order each year but always get mixed results. Has an example I have tried to germinate albicans L 1374 from various other seed sources over the last few years without sucess. Seed sown last year from Kohres gave excellent germination while seed from many of the Reppenhagen field numbers where either very poor or did not germinate at all.
Having said that I intend to give it another go this year and have already placed an order.

Chris, last year I sent you seed of dixanthocentron Rep 872 ( v Tonala ). Did you manage to germinate this ?
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Tam wrote:
The new Kohres seedlist is now online at www.koehres@t-online.de

Tam

The link above is corrupted.

This will work : Kohres
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the update on Koehres.
Regarding Rep 872, no, I still have it to sow. I sowed 144 packets last year which was a bit above my limit really. It should still be in the box in the fridge along with more than enough to sow this year already, I've been fortunate and both Wolfgang and TL have sent me quite a lot of seed. And there is the AfM list to come!!

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 am

Both the Mesa Gardens and Piltz 2011 seedlists are now on line, See above links.
Back to top Go down

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm

The new Jara Dohanlik, spring No 3, seed list is now available on line. See above link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seed list update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed list update   Seed list update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seed list update
Page 1 of 1