Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2016-08-19

Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Empty
PostSubject: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Hello to our Mammillaria community !

I have ordered a lot of seeds in the last 3 years from big nurserys like Mesa Garden, Koehres, Piltz, Aymeric de Barmon, Jara Dohnalik and the AfM, unpredictably I start my studies at the end of the year. For that reason I will move and hardly have time to take care of my sowings or start new sowings before the germination rate of the seeds goes down.                        
That's why I thought of sharing this great line-up with our forum, I know there are still enough members who are sowing regularly and maybe they will have some surplus seedlings in the future if I past my studies.

Kind regards Jonathan
Back to top Go down
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

PostSubject: seed list / Samenliste / liste des graines / katalog semen / lista nasiona / список насіння   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Last edited by mammillariamaniac on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

PostSubject: Re: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 pm

UPDATED 05.02.2018
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Other News-
Jump to: