Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2016-08-19

Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Empty
PostSubject: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Hello to our Mammillaria community !

I have ordered a lot of seeds in the last 3 years from big nurserys like Mesa Garden, Koehres, Piltz, Aymeric de Barmon, Jara Dohnalik and the AfM, unpredictably I start my studies at the end of the year. For that reason I will move and hardly have time to take care of my sowings or start new sowings before the germination rate of the seeds goes down.                        
That's why I thought of sharing this great line-up with our forum, I know there are still enough members who are sowing regularly and maybe they will have some surplus seedlings in the future if I past my studies.

Kind regards Jonathan
Back to top Go down
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

PostSubject: seed list / Samenliste / liste des graines / katalog semen / lista nasiona / список насіння   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Last edited by mammillariamaniac on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

PostSubject: Re: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 pm

UPDATED 05.02.2018
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl   Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seedoffer Jonathan Mohl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Other News-
Jump to: