Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can anyone give me the name ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can anyone give me the name ? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone give me the name ?   Can anyone give me the name ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

I can't succeed to send my  picture of 100 ko ? can anyone help me ?
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the name ?   Can anyone give me the name ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Have you read the section which covers this. You can read it at Image Hosting Service 

If you then have problems, please tell us where they occur, and then we can help.

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the name ?   Can anyone give me the name ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you Chris, let's try it : sorry, I tried several times and it failed. maybe I did quite understant how it works.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the name ?   Can anyone give me the name ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 am

How far did you get? 
Did you get to the box with 3 link options? 
You might need to actually highlight and copy the link from it, and then paste it into the message. Just clicking on the Copy button may not actually do the copying. I think it depends on which browser you are using, and the version of it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone give me the name ?   Can anyone give me the name ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone give me the name ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Identification-
Jump to: