Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Belgium

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

I live in Belgium. I am passionate about succulents and cacti for 1 year. I love making seedlings. For now, I especially sowed succulents. My cactus seedlings 2012: Tephrocactus, Pterocactus, Opuntia .... I am interested more and more in Mammillaria. And I want to seedlings. I come to your meeting to learn more about these plants. I made ​​a blog to share my passion with other enthusiasts. I apologize for my approximate English!

I think order seeds in Khöres-Kakteen ... if you know another supplier with many choices for Mammillaria ... I'm interested Smile

Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 pm

HI Alain, and welcome to the Forum.
If you want Mammillaria seeds, I would suggest Andre de Barmon and also Pilz, Dohnalik, and Jecminek.
There is Succeed and of course, a great source of good seed, Steven Brack at Mesa Garden.

All of these allow payment by Paypal or credit card, and I have found to provide reliable seed (usually!).

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi Chris!
Thank you for the welcome and the links Wink
Back to top Go down

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello Alain and very welcome. The french guy is Aymeric de Barmon and has a seed site:ADBPS. Have you also tried the German group AG Mammillarien?
Back to top Go down

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks Thord!
I'll have to order from jecminek, it has a beautiful choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Belgium   Hello from Belgium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Belgium
Page 1 of 1