Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mammillaria paulii

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mammillaria paulii Empty
PostSubject: Mammillaria paulii   Mammillaria paulii Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

My first M. paulii in flower. It was sown in 2005 and suffered from mealybugs 2 years ago but recovered well. Great flowers!

Wiebe

Mammillaria paulii Dsc3544r
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Mammillaria paulii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammillaria paulii   Mammillaria paulii Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:59 pm

I think that this species is perhaps the nicest flower of all of these sg Dolicothele. I grew one from Koehres seed in 2006 and it flowered last year for the first time. For me it is still a bit early for these plants to flower, but I hope for more than one this year!

Mammillaria paulii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammillaria paulii   Mammillaria paulii Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:05 am

This is a lovely plant. I grew 4 plants of ML 684 from seed which came from Doug Rowland's 2007 seed list. Of the 4 plants only one has flowered, the first time in 2010 and again last year. It has a strong lemon scent.

Mammillaria paulii Paulii10
Back to top Go down

Mammillaria paulii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammillaria paulii   Mammillaria paulii Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:53 pm

My plant was grown from seed from Koehres as well. One palnt si in flower, the second one has developping buds and a third one does not show any sings of flowering. Flowers are huge!

Wiebe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mammillaria paulii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammillaria paulii   Mammillaria paulii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mammillaria paulii
Page 1 of 1