Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First seed sowing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First seed sowing. Empty
PostSubject: First seed sowing.   First seed sowing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm

With it being a very quite time of the year, mammillaria wise, I have decided to began the seed sowing using up what packets of seed I had left over from the last few years and some lots from the recent Mammillaria Society seed distribution.
43 packets were sown on the 1st of December and by the 14th 38 lots had germinated.

First seed sowing. Seedli11

These will be grown on in the propagator until the the end of the month when th next banch will be sown. These have already been obtained from Jara Dohanilk and a 3rd order from Jan Martin Jecminek has been placed.
In the new year I will be looking forward to the Steven Brack / mesa Gardens and the Piltz seedlist and then the AFM seedlist in February.

Has seed distributor of the UK Mammillaria Society I am looking for documented seed of either Mammillaria, Escobaria or Coryphantha.
I would be looking for about 300 seed of each collection and If any Forum member has documented seed that they would be willing to dontate to the Mamm Society then please contact me via the Forum above in the first instance.

Back to top Go down

First seed sowing.
Page 1 of 1