Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello, I am Gilles , 66 years old and i am living in south west of France. I start a collection of cacti 30 years ago which was distributed when I migrate to a rainy place (north of Reunion island). Now I come back in France and since 2004, I collect cacti, mainly Mammillarie, but also Echinocereus, Escobaria and Gymnocalycium. Some Mammillaria have no species name and I will take photos to get information.
Best regards
Gilles
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Bienvenue, Gilles!
After the climate of Reunion, you must find South West France very different. I visited Reunion a few years ago, but it was during a very wet day - great waterfall sint he mountains as a result. But SW France is great, I have several friends living south of Toulouse.
Your photos will be very welcome and I am sure there will be people here who can help you identify those that you don't know.

introduction
Page 1 of 1