Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Mammillaria sales web-site

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Mammillaria sales web-site Empty
PostSubject: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 am

http://mammillariaonepound.co.uk is the new sales web-site of the UK Mammillaria Reference Collection. The aims of the MRC are to grow, compare and conserve documented material of the genus Mammillaria and to make available to fellow mamm enthusiasts the surplus plants produced by the MRC.
All the plants have been grown myself form a wide range of various sources both commercial and private and many of these field collections will be found no where esle.
We are not a commerical business and this is refected in the price of the plants which are £1 or 1 euro.
The list will be updated every few months.
Please take a look and feel free to leave any comments or feedback here.

Tam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

The sales web-site of the Mammillaria Reference Collection has now been updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 pm

There has been a slight change to my new sales web site. I have redesigned the page and added a new photo gallery which contains, mostly pictures of plants that have flowered in my collection plus a few other items.
The aim of the gallery is so that plants of the same species but different field numbers can be compared side by side.
There are also a few links to other Mammillaria sites plus a link back to our forum here.
I am new to this kind of thing and would be grateful if you could take a look, using the link at the top of this page, and let me know what you think. Comments would be wellcomed.

Thanks Tam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

The new updated plant list ( 18 th July 2010) is now on line for any memeber who may be interested. Some of the collections are in limited suppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm

A new updated plant sales list ( 5th Nov ) is now on line at the above link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mammillaria sales web-site   New Mammillaria sales web-site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mammillaria sales web-site
Page 1 of 1