Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ML 055, M.collina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ML 055, M.collina Empty
PostSubject: ML 055, M.collina   ML 055, M.collina Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:01 am

I took this photo dring a visit to a friend's collection last weekend. The plant was labelled M.collina ML 055 and the seed had come from Micheal Lacoste. The description calls for bright rose red flowers with a darker mid-stripe. I was just wondering if anyone else had these pink flowers with this collection.

ML 055, M.collina Ml_05510
Back to top Go down

ML 055, M.collina Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML 055, M.collina   ML 055, M.collina Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Hello Mark,
a wonderful plant and a real M. collina.
By this plant we can see how she differs very much from M. haageana responsible M. elegans and the status of a good species is absolutly justified.
I hope you has gotten a few seeds.
Greetings
Holger
Back to top Go down

ML 055, M.collina Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML 055, M.collina   ML 055, M.collina Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks for the conformation Holger. I will see if my friend will save any of the seed pods next year. It is a cracking colour and I do have some plants of M.collina TL 344 which I hope turn out the same.

Best Wishes, Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ML 055, M.collina Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML 055, M.collina   ML 055, M.collina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML 055, M.collina
Page 1 of 1