Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mamms.net not functioning?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimtucker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-12-19

Mamms.net not functioning? Empty
PostSubject: Mamms.net not functioning?   Mamms.net not functioning? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 9:04 pm

Noticed that there is no species list available on the Mamms.net website. Anyone any info?
A most useful reference site not available today
Back to top Go down
mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2016-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mamms.net not functioning?   Mamms.net not functioning? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi, Jim

I also realized it some days ago, I think its not working since the 30th. Does anyone have contact to Franck Martin? Maybe you Chris?

Kind regards Jonathan
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Mamms.net not functioning?   Mamms.net not functioning? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 1:27 pm

I haven't been in contact with Franck for some considerable time now, so I don't know what is going on. I have searched my various computers and can't find an email though I am sure I have communicated with him in the past. However, via several websites I ended up at Au Cactusphone and found what might be an email. I've sent a message to that address, and gmail hasn't rejected it, so I am hopeful.
Of course there's been so much change in the calssification since the one used on Mammillarias.net was established. The Breslin analysis on Cochemeia is an obvious example, but there have been many others. There appears to be no immediate successor in the IOS for DR Hunt, so its likely that any list of species will be a bit more arbitrary.

mammillariamaniac

mammillariamaniac

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2016-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mamms.net not functioning?   Mamms.net not functioning? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Hey Chris,

Thank you for contacting him!
did you get a response by Franck Martin?

Kind regards
Jonathan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamms.net not functioning?   Mamms.net not functioning? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamms.net not functioning?
Page 1 of 1