Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hermosana watering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiberiodd

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-07

Hermosana watering Empty
PostSubject: Hermosana watering   Hermosana watering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi dear members, I live in the Nord-East of Italy and I could consider myself quite a mamillaria grow-beginner therefore I'd like to ask you some questions:

-As you can see in the annexed picture I have a small Hermosana seedlings (about 3 years old I presume)repotted last spring, they grew well, I stopped to water them in the middle of September and they are placed in my cold greenhouse (Min/t 0°C) along with the other mamillarias so my question is: Could I leave them without water until next spring like the bigger one ?

Thank you in advance

Tiberio

Hermosana watering File
Back to top Go down
tiberiodd

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-07

Hermosana watering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermosana watering   Hermosana watering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Hermosana watering Img_4610
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Hermosana watering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermosana watering   Hermosana watering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 7:34 pm

While they are different from M.lasiacantha, I see no reason why you should treat them any differently. I've not grown hermosana from seed, but if they are 3 years old then they aren't tender young seedlings.

Sponsored content

Hermosana watering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermosana watering   Hermosana watering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermosana watering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Culture-
Jump to: