Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Kid on the Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Kid on the Block Empty
PostSubject: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi All my name is TeaBag  (there is a reason for this), I live in Cornwall UK which is not a bad climate for us the growing cacti.  I love to grow cacti of all sorts and like all of you I do have a soft spot for Mams and Escobaria's, I have been growing cacti for a few years now and really enjoy tinkering in the green house, also I have a few mams that need the I.D treatment I will try to get some photos up soon,               Thanks for the welcome Chris, Kind regards to all. The TeaBag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi Teabag   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm

I lived at Perranporth before moving to Spain, & was involved with Plymouth branch of BCSS at one time, & Exeter Branch before that, many many years ago. Glad to see your posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi streseder   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi streseder thanks for your mail, it must be brilliant down your way what with the climate, do you need to keep your cacti in a greenhouse or can spread them out in the garden, the weather here is grey and overcast but mild, I have had a small heater on over the winter and the plants seem to be doing well. I used to grow cacti back in the 70s and was in the Filton branch of the BCSS, but had to sell them because I went to work in Germany, But now I have been let lose I got me two greenhouses and loads of cacti and got loads of seedlings on the go let me know if you need any, well Perranporth is a beautiful place so is the rest of Cornwall, we live in Falmouth and when its sunny we get it most of the day, i'm going to get a cuppa now so hope to mail you again soon kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: WELCOME :: Introductions-
Jump to: