Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I NEED YOUR HELP !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike shears

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-28

I NEED YOUR HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Does anybody have any 3.5" & 4" BEF SQUARE POTS I could obtain as a matter of urgency please.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Regrettably Mike, I can't help. I'm facing a pot crisis as well, I've just about used up all my 2.75" BEF, and am now repotting some existing up into the 3.5" and 4" pots to free up some more.

I do have a few hundred 2" BEF though......

delandmo

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi Mike,

Have you tried Phillip Barker @ British Cactus & Succulent Society, Manchester branch. He sells BEF pots, he may be able to help you. Mobile 07977494562.
Back to top Go down
mike shears

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks for that I too have lots of 2" and Philip is not at all well at the momment.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:54 pm

You might try Peter Bint of Manchester branch, as he will know if Philip has stocks of what you need, and might be able to help out. I know he has done so in the past when Philip has not been well. Contact details on the branch website.

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:29 pm

I was happy to read this post about the BEF pots. For some time I have been envious of some of the plastic pots I see in members' collections and wondered what they were and were to get them. Of course shipping to San Francisco would be costly so I will have to make do with the very adequate but not so high quality pots with a very pleasing design that we have here.
Back to top Go down
mike shears

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:10 pm

cheers Thanks everyone,have eventually got my pots from Phillip in Warrington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!   I NEED YOUR HELP !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Culture-
Jump to: