Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2013-11-21

It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Empty
PostSubject: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello all,
This is me, and my colleague with al lipdub from Queen !
You can see me on 2.25 minutes, with a bleu shirt and on a bike!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPnFsipY9pE
Back to top Go down
tiggy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

YOU'RE CRACKERS!!! ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE IT!!!
BRILLIANT!!! Thank you for sharing that. I really enjoyed it.  lol!  Are you sure it was by Queen? Looked more like Madness to me. clown 

Susi
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 am

Ohhhh that's nice !! Thank you very much for the compliments Susi !!
Have a nice day!
Joseph
Back to top Go down
K.W.

K.W.

Number of posts : 2651
Registration date : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Joseph;

Very Happy  Basketball  cheers  bounce  rendeer  sunny

Wunderbar!!! 

K.W.  It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work 100
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:45 am

Vielen Dank KW, für das schöne kompliment! Ich hoffe, dass Sie den Videoclip-Spaß gefunden haben! Ich wünsche Ihnen einen sehr guten Tag!
Joseph
Back to top Go down
K.W.

K.W.

Number of posts : 2651
Registration date : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Good morning Joseph,

I had a few days in the hospital.
The nurses and doctors, I showed your video.

Everyone was thrilled. . . cheers bounce

Next week is Carnival. . . clown

Best wishes and thanks again for the great fun!!!

K.W. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work   It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's me, and colleague on YouTube with a lipbub (Music Queen) Nice clip from work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: Anything else-
Jump to: