Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new from the Netherlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new from the Netherlands Empty
PostSubject: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello all.
May I introduce myself.
My name is Joseph and I'm from Netherlands. I am 54 years old. Now I have been given more time, I like this beautiful hobby. Now I have been a few nice Mammillarias, but I know not of unfortunately named. I hope here, much advice and wisdom.Excuse for my bad English. Lots of greetings, Joseph
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Please ask if you have any problems with the image hosting function of the Forum. I'm sure we'd like to see your plants.

PostSubject: Re: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:48 pm

A very warm welcome, Joseph.As Chris said;put on some Photos and someone is likely to recognise them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Welcome to Joseph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 am

Welcome Joseph, it is nice to have another Mammillaria lover here. I would love to see some of your plants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from the Netherlands   new from the Netherlands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from the Netherlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: WELCOME :: Introductions-
Jump to: