Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll spare you my hypothesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'll spare you my hypothesis Empty
PostSubject: I'll spare you my hypothesis   I'll spare you my hypothesis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 am

Another help to identify this beautiful Mammillaria. Anyway don't worry, I'll spare you my hypothesis. Thank you. Caray

I'll spare you my hypothesis DSC00185

I'll spare you my hypothesis DSC00189

I'll spare you my hypothesis DSC00085

I'll spare you my hypothesis Varie14361

I'll spare you my hypothesis DSC00168

Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I'll spare you my hypothesis   I'll spare you my hypothesis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:24 pm

I'd hypothesise (!) that this is M. muehlenpfordtii. The dichotomous division is very characteristic of this species. It grows pretty big, though your plant is quite a tall one.

PostSubject: Re: I'll spare you my hypothesis   I'll spare you my hypothesis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi Chris, Excuse my English, which must be quite horribile, but also many thanks for your precious help with whom I will put a more tag on my loved Mammillarias.
Thank you very much. Caray
PS: Now I can tell you: without your help I would have never thought in a M. muehlenpfordtii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll spare you my hypothesis   I'll spare you my hypothesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll spare you my hypothesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Identification-
Jump to: