Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M.klissingiana MK 9.18b

Go down 
AuthorMessage

M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Empty
PostSubject: M.klissingiana MK 9.18b   M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

I have recently obtained plants of the above collection from the Czech Cactus Club Hreadec Kralove.
Has you can see from the picture below these plants are not klissingiana but look more like haageana / conspuica.
I can find no information regarding this field collection.
Has anyone out there grown this plant and could supply me with any information.

M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Img_1610
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.klissingiana MK 9.18b   M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi Mark,
Try michael.kiessling@web.de, maybe one of his fieldnumbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.klissingiana MK 9.18b   M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

Thanks for the link Walter, but I was looking throught some old Jara Dohanlik seed lists last night and found MK 9.18b listed has 'formosa, ritteriana form. Very compact with strong central spines '. Location given has Santa Rita, SLP.

The description for chionocephala / ritteriana calls for 2 -4 white centrals spines, usually tipped brown, so I am going to go with this.

Thanks, Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.klissingiana MK 9.18b   M.klissingiana MK 9.18b Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.klissingiana MK 9.18b
Page 1 of 1