Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:33 pm

My name is Phil and I live in Kent in the SE of the UK. I've been growing Cacti for the mast 49 years now from the age of six and have approximately 800+ plants. I tend to grow the slow growing Mexican miniatures, with a particular passion for Turbinicarpus and miniature Mammillarias.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi Phil, and welcome! It's good to see you here.

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for the warm welcome, I don't know quite why I haven't joined this forum before now, it seems to have passed me by. Looks like you had a terrific trip to Mexico recenty, I've just been looking at your photo's.
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Welcome indeed, Phil,
It is good know you enjoy Mammillarias too.
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Phil,

its a very warm welcome from sunny Scotland.

Tam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: WELCOME :: Introductions-
Jump to: