Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:19 am

Very Happy Good evening, My name is Wendy and I am 49 years old. Many years ago I collected cactus and had over 100 but for the most part I had no idea exactly what family or species most of them were. I just collected because they were so "cute". Now many years later I am renewing my interest in cactus and succulents and this time around learning all I can about all of them. Mammalarias are at the top of my favorites list along with agaves, aloes, rebutia, epis and a number of others too.
I look forward to learning more about mammalarias here with the more experienced people. I do have several different kinds growing (some I hope soon will sprout too) in seed trays and in a pot. My first real try at starting right at the beginning. I already feel proud of the little devils that have germinated Smile
Have a great week and take care
Wendy
Back to top Go down
ChrisDavies

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am

Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum. Once you were bitten by the cactus virus..... Twisted Evil
I hope that you can learn here a lot and share your experiences ( good or bad) with us. Your name sounds familiar to me, think I've seen you other fora.
I'm glad that we can united all Mammillaria enthousiasts.

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Hello Hugo, Thank you for the welcome. I do look forward to sharing with others how my mamm plants and seeds do. And finding new ways to grow them through the people here.
You likely saw my name in BCSS forum too.
Take care
Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1