Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Cactus People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zigs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-07-22

Hello Cactus People  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Cactus People    Hello Cactus People  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 9:17 pm

I'm a small cactus grower based in the middle of Kent halfway between Dover and Canterbury.

I have a display house that I love showing people around and a "for sale" polytunnel that it presently shared with tomatoes, courgettes and liquorice plants.

I grow a lot of plants from seed and cuttings, and occasionally get hold of rescue plants that I love to look after.

I've been a BCSS member for some years and also have my own Youtube channel, Ziggy's Cactus Channel, which I regularly upload cactus videos and usually put up a daily single, cactus related picture.

I recently built my own website on which I list some of the plants I have for sale, as well as a daily diary page.

I'm also a moderator on one of the UK's Gardening Forums and have been for the past 13 years.

When I'm not growing cacti I help look after our 4 acres with my partner who loves flower gardening, I'm more wildflowers, veg and compost department. We have a fruit tunnel, a couple of veg gardens, 3 huge flower beds, 2 ponds, a wildflower meadow, 4,000 litres of rainwater storage, solar panels that power the lawnmower, hedge cutter, and most other things in the shed.

We have bats, partridges, badgers, hedgehogs and a cat called Graham.
Back to top Go down

Hello Cactus People
Page 1 of 1