Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this M. pseudoperbella ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohan41

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-10-27

Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Empty
PostSubject: Is this M. pseudoperbella ?   Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 3:12 pm

Cant find a lot of info on this one I bought at our local hardware shop, I think its pseudoperbella. Can anyone confirm if this is correct and if so is it a separate species from perbella ?

Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Dscn3410
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Is this M. pseudoperbella ?   Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 1:23 pm

There's a lot of mixed views on pseudoperbella as a valid name. Is it perbella related or mre formosa related? Its a nice plant whatever it is called, and pseudoperbella is an acceptable name to me. See the images on the A-Z section and find pseudoperbella. Whilst the spination varies, I think its the same species.

Rohan41

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is this M. pseudoperbella ?   Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 2:28 pm

Thanks Chris. Had a look at all suspects .. thats a variable lot of plants. Yes I think i'll just leave the pseudoperbella tag, i've noticed the name is accepted in some circles inc WFO. Looks close to the formosa micothele end of the spectrum to me, on looks alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this M. pseudoperbella ?   Is this M. pseudoperbella ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this M. pseudoperbella ?
Page 1 of 1