Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wayun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2018-04-10

ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Empty
PostSubject: ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...   ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:05 am

Please help to identify it.ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... P1090010
ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... P1090011
ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... P1090012
Back to top Go down
Marek L

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...   ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:27 pm

maybe - Mammillaria erythrosperma ???
Back to top Go down
woltertenhoeve

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...   ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 pm

When I saw the first photo, I immediately thought: this might be M. erythrosperma. It looks like the plant could use some water, it seems to be quite shrivelled.
I don't think that it is M. guillauminiana.
Are the second and third photo of the same plant as in photo 1? The colour of the flowers in photo 1 fits quite well with my perception of M. erythrosperma, the colour of the flowers in photos 2 and 3 are a bit too pink, in my opinion. But perhaps, the flower colour of erythrosperma is more variable than I thought.
Are there offsets at the lower end of the plant? That would also fit well with the freely offsetting erythrosperma.

Wolter ten Hoeve.
Back to top Go down
wayun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2018-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...   ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am

Thanks Marek, thanks Wolter.
Second and third photo are of the same plant. Yes, there are offsets.
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...   ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ID 3. I thinks thst is a M guillauminiana, but...
Page 1 of 1