Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think its a Mamm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I think its a Mamm Empty
PostSubject: I think its a Mamm   I think its a Mamm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 pm

That says it.

I think its a Mamm 20180710
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

I think its a Mamm Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its a Mamm   I think its a Mamm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 pm

It might well be a Mamm, but when I enlarge it, I lose definition so its difficult to see clearly. It looks like the upper part of the body doesn't have many spines, though the apex is quite spiny/ Odd??
My feeling (gues sreally) is that it might be the "Un Pico" cultivar or something of that ilk.

I think its a Mamm Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its a Mamm   I think its a Mamm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 4:57 am

I understand. Looking at the plant, I see a good bit of damage/abuse. The base typically one spine from the center facing down with a series of 20 radial spines around it. In the middle it appears that the radial spines are gone and there are 1-3 heavier spines. The upper spines are singular from the middle with 20 or so radial spines. I looked at 'Un Pico' and don't think it looks like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I think its a Mamm Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its a Mamm   I think its a Mamm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think its a Mamm
Page 1 of 1