Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mammillaria beneckei

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mammillaria beneckei Empty
PostSubject: Mammillaria beneckei   Mammillaria beneckei Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi, I am from Belgium.
Since a couple of months I am searching for a Mammillaria beneckei. But no luch until now!
Is there somebody who can tell me where to find one?
Best regards,
Martine flower
Back to top Go down
woltertenhoeve

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Mammillaria beneckei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammillaria beneckei   Mammillaria beneckei Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:20 am

I am answering from Sombrerete, Zacatecas, Mexico, where I am at this moment of my Mexico trip. The DeHerdt nursery used to sell M. beneckei, but perhaps they don't anymore.
I do have a few M. beneckei, among them a few seedlings, which hopefully are still alive when I return to The  Netherlands in a couple of days.
M. beneckei is quite sensitive to cold. I used to have some nice seed-grown plants, but then, one winter I was too late bringing them into my house and they all died. Minimum temperature at least 5 deg C, but preferably higher.

Wolter ten Hoeve.
Back to top Go down

Mammillaria beneckei
Page 1 of 1