Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check identification

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Check identification Empty
PostSubject: Check identification   Check identification Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello ! I'm new in this forum and would like to check if I correctly identified a Mammillaria I buyed last year. The first picture shows you a flower (2,3 cm diameter) and the second one the general aspect of the plant. I think this could be Mammillaria backebergiana.

Check identification 800_im10

Check identification 800_im11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check identification   Check identification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 pm

M.backbergiana Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check identification   Check identification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Thank you very much!! I will have a few more to identify very soon. I bought a few more today (1 € each) and I just know that they are Mammillarias. I will try to identify them before to abuse of you patience...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check identification   Check identification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm

M.backbergiana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check identification   Check identification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check identification
Page 1 of 1