Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.W.

K.W.

Number of posts : 3202
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Empty
PostSubject: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Good morning dear mammillaria & cacti friends! Wink

If you like???, some pictures from the 21th of july. . .

Astrophytum
36562Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6935

36563Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6936

36566Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6937

36569Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6938

36572Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6939

36573Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6940

36575Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6941

Mammillaria duwei
36581Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6942

Wigginsia
36587Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6943

Echinopsis Hyb. "melon ice"
36590Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6944

Notocactus warasii
36591Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6945

Cleistocactus Hyb.
36597Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6946
36594Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6947

36596Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6948

Cleistocactus Hyb.
36618Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6949

36620Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6950

Copiapoa
36599Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6951

36602Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6952

Avonia
36612Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6953

And at the end and the beginning of a new day; morning mood - the haworthia had a visitor in the night, and the dew disappears slowly.
36640Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6957

36645Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6958

Best regards

K.W.
Back to top Go down
K.W.

K.W.

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 am

Good morning dear cacti friends,

yesterday I show some friends the "snow-situation" in Köln.
The comments are in German pale , I hope you do not mind. . .
It would took me such a lot of my small lifetime to translate all that. . .
Sorry, sorry, sorry. . .
But maybe you like the pictures. . .
And if not, I don´t mind if the ADMINISTRATION errase this post.

Here we go. . .

Nach den sommerlichen Reminiszenzen der letzten Beiträge mal etwas Aktuelles. . .
Blüten am 8.Dezember!

Aber vorab, Winter in Köln. . .
44349Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6970

44357Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6971

44369Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6972

44377Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6973

In anderen Teilen der Republik ist das ja nichts Besonderes, aber hier . . .
Selbst in der Nacht machen die Menschen Photos!
44384Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6974

Dabei entdeckt man so Einiges. . . Vergessen!!!
44389Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6975
Hoffe, er nimmt es nicht übel!

Am nächsten Morgen zeigt sich das ganze Ausmaß der "Schneekatastrophe"! pale Das Büro eingeschneit . . .
44413Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6993

In der Bildmitte das Isolationsmaterial für die Gewächshäuser, ganz dumm gelaufen dieses Jahr. . . Embarassed
44415Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6977

Im Gewächshaus herrscht jetzt eine "besondere" Atmosphäre, ganz anderes Licht. . . ( ich weis schon, dass kommt durch den Schnee auf´m Dach Wink )
44412Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6978

44420Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6979

Irgenwie, ich weis nicht wie, komme ich vom Hölzchen auf´s Stöckchen, Blüten und Knospen wollte ich zeigen!

Blüten & Knospen
44422Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6980

44428Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6981

44430Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6982

44433Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6983

44434Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6984

44436Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6985

44443Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6986

44450Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6987

44459Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6988

Macht sich gut, glaube, da kommen auch Knospen
44440Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6989

Zum Abschluß schweife ich noch einmal ein wenig ab, drei Schafe im Schnee
44444Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6990

Dornen
44460Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6991

und "Frau Klein" sitzt im Lager auf ihrem Hocker, den Schal kurzfristig abgelegt. . .
wahrscheinlich völlig verschwitzt von der "Mäusejagd" (kennt jemand den Film, wunderbar, eine Empfehlung!!!)
44340Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Bild6992

Best regards

K.W.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Very pretty photos K.W. I feel cold looking at your greenhouse photos. I was wondering how you manage with two tiered shelves. Do the cacti on the lower shelves get enough light?

Also, I was curious what is on the other side of the big wall adjoining your property. Is that an electric railroad or power lines? If a RR I can understand the large sound wall. I hope to get working lights in my greenhouses soon so I can work out there in the winter and later evenings.
Back to top Go down
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Brrrrr.....that looks cold!

And no, I will not delete the posting just because some i sin German. We have people from many countries here on the forum, some write in Italian, some in Spanish, some in German, and some (like me) in bad English Smile

What temperature do you keep the greenhouses? Are they all of polycarbonate construction?

K.W.

K.W.

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Steve Stephens wrote:
Very pretty photos K.W. I feel cold looking at your greenhouse photos. I was wondering how you manage with two tiered shelves. Do the cacti on the lower shelves get enough light?

Also, I was curious what is on the other side of the big wall adjoining your property. Is that an electric railroad or power lines? If a RR I can understand the large sound wall. I hope to get working lights in my greenhouses soon so I can work out there in the winter and later evenings.

Good morning Steve,

"Frau Klein" like´s your Avatar, or the friendly looking "dame" on it.
Very nice!
"Frau Klein" is´nt a beauty. . .
But she is a former wild living cat, lives near the tracks in a uninhabited house, until it was demolished.
After she lost her home, she find´s my greenhouse. . .
Now she lives in my business, below the terrace.

Quote :
I was wondering how you manage with two tiered shelves.

Only in winter the plant´s are "stored" there.

Quote :
Is that an electric railroad or power lines?

Yes it is a railroad, Köln - Paris and everywhere Wink . Highspeed trains use this tracks, but also heavy freight trains.
Köln has the busiest train station in Germany, > 1200 train´s a day.

Hope You get Your electricity work. . . cheers

Best wishes from

K.W. "near the tracks, behind the sound wall" Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   74

P.S.
Quote :
Very pretty photos K.W.

Thank You very much Steve!!!

Back to top Go down
K.W.

K.W.

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 am

Chris43 wrote:
Brrrrr.....that looks cold!

And no, I will not delete the posting just because some i sin German. We have people from many countries here on the forum, some write in Italian, some in Spanish, some in German, and some (like me) in bad English Smile

What temperature do you keep the greenhouses? Are they all of polycarbonate construction?

It is cold. . . anything below 18 ° Celsius is harassment for me! Wink

Good morning Chris,

thank´s you for your kindness - my English is much worse!
And I do not know what people can endure, so some in German. . .

I keep a temperature of minimum 3° - 5° Celsius in the greenhouse.
But realy 3 - 5 everywhere, not 5°C in the roof, and - 5°C at the bottom to the outer wall.

Yes they are all polycarbonate, some 8mm (my first house) and 16mm and a aluminum construction.

Best wishes

K.W.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12    Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 12
Page 1 of 1