HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.W.

K.W.

Number of posts : 2529
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2   Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am

Chris43 wrote:
Very nice plants, K.W.

Thank you very much!

Quote :
Just a suggestion, names against each plant would be helpful for other members.

Yes that´s wright. . .
I'm a little easier with that, sorry.

To keep the plants in healthy and good condition, that they grow well and that they blossom, witch is important to me.

But I will do my very best!

Best regards

K.W.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
K.W.

K.W.

Number of posts : 2529
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flowers on the 9th of july   Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Good morning dear cacti friends,

although I do not have names for all the plants, I would like to show you some pictures of them and their flowers.
If You like. . . ???

The first 5 pics show plant´s in the "outdoor dining", season from april to september.

Parodia Saint-Pieana
35374Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6664

Astrophytum
35375Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6665

35376Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6666

35378Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6667

Euphorbia
35379Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6668

Notocactus ottonis cv. venclu
35385Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6669

Weingartia spec. HS160
35391Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6670

Parodia penincilata
35393Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6671

Neochilenia
35394Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6672

Wigginsia
35396Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6673

Coryphantha sulcolanata
35398Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6674

Gymnocalycium baldianum
35402Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6675

Turbinicarpus
35404Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6676

35413Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6677

35415Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6678

35417Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6679

35420Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6680

35421Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Bild6681

Best regards

K.W.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris43
Chris43

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2   Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 pm

More lovely plants - you grow them very well. I do like the Turbinicarpus plants, lovely miniatures.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2   Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cacti and Sukkulent in Köln, every day new flowers in the greenhouse Part 2
Page 1 of 1