Mammillaria Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mammillaria Society Forum

Discussion Forum about Mammillaria, Coryphantha and Escobaria

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can someone ID this... Again please

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can someone ID this... Again please   Empty
PostSubject: Can someone ID this... Again please    Can someone ID this... Again please   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:35 pm

First, I'd like to apologize for disappearing. My computer crashed and the drive burnt out so I'm' told there's no way to recover the past 10 years of images from it Evil or Very Mad
I then had set up a new home closer to work and didn't have internet for the first few months... When I finally did get it, I had very little free time and no cactus here with me. Well, I've made more free time and now have a few plants here with me... I also realized I had some plants posted on Photobucket.
Here's a few pics of one that I could swear I had identified by you guys last year, but can't find the post and seems the name has faded or gotten wiped off.
Any ideas?

TIA

Can someone ID this... Again please   P1200470-1

Can someone ID this... Again please   P1200471

Can someone ID this... Again please   P1200469
Back to top Go down
maurillio

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Can someone ID this... Again please    Can someone ID this... Again please   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

i think this is not a mammillaria......
maybe a rebutia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone ID this... Again please    Can someone ID this... Again please   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Hy!

Yeap is a Rebutia

Regards!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone ID this... Again please    Can someone ID this... Again please   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 am

Ah Ha! That's why I couldn't find the ID on this forum Embarassed
Must have been one of the others I visit
Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone ID this... Again please    Can someone ID this... Again please   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone ID this... Again please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mammillaria Society Forum :: MAIN SECTION :: Identification-
Jump to: